Welcome Guest

Does murdering the child make the crime go away?

Posted on: May 16, 2019 at 11:11:36 CT
DHighlander NWMSU
Posts:
17093
Member For:
10.73 yrs
Level:
User
M.O.B. Votes:
5
I have actually raised my daughter to have a conscience. She would understand that killing the baby would simply be adding another victim to the original crime. If keeping the baby was too painful there are many people trying to adopt.

I asked you this before. Every time this subject comes up you bring up rape, less than 1% of the abortions are performed on rape victims. What about the other 99% of abortions?
Report Message

Please explain why this message is being reported.

REPLY

Handle:
Password:
Subject:

MESSAGE THREAD

Spanky, tigggrrr, DH, 4tigs..others - meatiger MU - 5/16 10:48:45
     I wouldn't have to force him to help raise the child because - Tigrrrr! MU - 5/16 13:07:06
     Adoption would be the route(nm) - 4TigersinMichigan MU - 5/16 11:12:17
          With no trauma ever for that 16 yr old. - GA Tiger MU - 5/16 11:39:15
     Does murdering the child make the crime go away? - DHighlander NWMSU - 5/16 11:11:36
          the 1-5% - meatiger MU - 5/16 11:14:21
               So we kill 600,000 babies per year to make sure that the - DHighlander NWMSU - 5/16 11:21:09
          does capital punishment make the crime go away? (nm) - pickle MU - 5/16 11:12:34
               Are you arguing that abortion is a punishment? - DHighlander NWMSU - 5/16 11:13:40
     The child would be born - Spanky KU - 5/16 11:11:33
     adoption is an option, you know (nm) - pickle MU - 5/16 10:52:08
          is it just to force a woman to go through pregnancy if she - cnk ATL - 5/16 11:14:25
          Sure it is. But abortion should be as well. - kcnorthside KC - 5/16 10:53:37
               meatiger already acknowledged abortion - pickle MU - 5/16 10:56:17
                    Gotcha. Yes that gut-wrenching decision should be - kcnorthside KC - 5/16 10:57:49




©2019 Fanboards L.L.C. — Our Privacy Policy   About Tigerboard